Thursday, February 25, 2010

TOP TEN POSSIBILITIES FOUND LINGERING IN MY DIGITAL RECORDER



“Stop talking before you say something dumb.
“Oh no too late,” ~ thus spake Happy Bunny.

“There’s no such thing as ‘writers block’, there is only … no, wait, don’t tell me … there is ooonnnlyyyy …”

“Wow, Mr. E., your dishes are really shiny. Are they new?”

“Perhaps today I’ll find the next great American story in the Home Depot parking lot.”

“So what you’re telling me is that to participate in this full-30-day no-obligation free trial, I just have to give you my personal information, a credit card number, agree to pay a nominal shipping/handling/processing fee (hence the need for my credit card number), and if I decide I do not want your service I have to notify you in writing within 30 days, otherwise you will automatically bill me for the first quarterly installment?”

“Does it hurt to be so fat, mommy?”

“She was a dark and stormy knight.”

“Well I wouldn’t have hit her if she hadn’t been riding her bike in front of my car.”

“A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent”

“And do you feel you have been rehabilitated?”

And the winner is …

My dishes continue to remain new looking, despite more than ten years of daily use, is because I hand wash them in warm water with Dawn dish soap, I only use a non-abrasive scrubbing sponge, I rinse them individually in hot water until I feel the squeak, and I hand dry them with an all-cotton cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment