Monday, June 21, 2010

OMG. DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING …



Welcome to a new feature of the Eclectic Chalkboard. It's called the Monday Morning Chuckle.

Typically, it'll be a cute picture with a caption (headline) worth chuckling about.

I mean, seriously, do you have to read something every day? Well, yeah, I guess maybe you do, sort of. I mean, I know I can't go through a day without reading something.

And yeah, you'll still have to read the caption (headline), but nothing necessarily thought-provoking. Well, I suppose even a caption (headline) with a cute picture could be thought-provoking. I mean, look at today's picture and caption (headline). It does provoke thought.

And will I ever stop saying, "caption (headline)" ?

Yes. Yes I will.

So enjoy your first Monday Morning Chuckle. I hope you look forward to every Monday beginning with a smile, compliments of the Eclectic Chalkboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment